About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Wednesday 21 August 2013

I could be the one

A few evenings ago, my boyfriend told me that he didn't believe in soul mates but knew I was the one. I know what he means and to anyone looking in, they must think "cute young love" and not really regard it much more than that. But it has never felt more real. I have had a few boyfriends, not many whom I've slept with, but knowing all the problems I had in those relationships and now, not comparing them, but finally feeling like I click completely with someone. That we are really a perfect match, finally found my one :)

He is just everything I want in a man, I wouldn't change a single thing about him, he's perfect. He does these little sentimental things, I have been keeping a happy jar since January (write on little notes things that have made you happy) I'm quite lucky in the timing of it to be honest, it has recorded how our relationship has developed. He suggested we make it into a little scrap book. It's like me, but male, he likes doing little things for me, I've never had someone treat me so well, he treats me like his everything.

Much Love

Panda Girl 2 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?