About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Sunday 26 August 2012

Close to the edge..

Tonight I came close to giving in. I didn't, but it was the closest it has been so far. I asked several members of my family to come and see me (I'm house bound at the moment - babysitting a kitten that cant be left alone) I was feeling low and hoped that they would come along; talking with them always cheers me up. But they never came, my brother has known that I wasn't ok for over a week and has been promising to come see me for a week. I hadn't seen him since the day after my graduation (a month and a half ago) despite living in the same small town. My sister was to tired, understandable after working 12 hour shifts for four days straight and my dad.. well he didn't really give an excuse. My bf hasn't spoken to me in days, he has got a lot going on right now in his own family, but he ignores me, when he knows what I'm going throughm i'd be over the moon with a "how are you doing?" but... nothing... truly felt worthless. Not sure what happened to snap me out of it. Maybe talking to a friend? He was supportive, but in that state of mind nothing he said was comforting, I suppose it was having some one to listen that helped.

I feel so alone. Like no one cares, I've tried talking to my family, but they don't understand, no one does. They don't have time for me more so when I feel this way it would seem...

Moral of the story?
Never reply on anyone, that way you cant get disappointed or hurt

Much Love

Panda Girl 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?