About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Putting myself in the cross fire..

I bet you are asking yourself why I would do this? Simple: I cannot watch my nan struggle in her business. I help her for 3 days a week sometimes 4/5 depending on the fickle great aunt. Every day I spend with her I feel like s**t. I swear she doesnt like seeing me happy...when I start to lose weight she is instantly campaigning to have me eat chips or pizza every night. If i dont do something she wants (more often than not its because i cant) she goes off ranting, her behaviour has such a dramatic effect on me, yet I still agree to help her each day.

Clearly I need to do something about it, but I just cant... I hate seeing her struggle. To the point where I'm in agony each evening from standing for 7 hours a day (I have back issues - far too much of a curvy spine!) But I still dont think I deserve to feel this way, despite putting myself in this situation. If anyone is reading this, anyone at all, I would be interested to know what you think? Email me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk

Well I had better get a good nights sleep... I know I'm going to need it.

Moral of the story?
People do crazy things for family...


Much Love

Panda Girl 2
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?