About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Controlling is not the word...

I am so ANGRY

So unf*cking believeable
ffs why is he such a tw*t
My step dad has unfriended me from my MUMS facebook account and BLOCKED me so I cant send messages.

CONTROLLING much??

I didn't do anything!! Oh wait - I tagged my dad in a photo and THAT pissed him off. Seriously? Grow the f*ck up and get over yourself. He's my f*cking dad!

Screw the lot of them. Its not worth it.

Moral of the story?
Once a controlling, bad tempered, anti-social, sulking, selfish, rude, tw*tish, idiotic moron, always a controlling, bad tempered, anti-social, sulking, selfish, rude, tw*tish, idiotic moron. There is just no helping some people. 

Much Love

Panda Girl 2
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?