About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Saturday 1 September 2012

Ignorance is bliss

Feels like ages since I wrote a post. Well it kind of has been.. so alot has happened this week; my brother basically ruined my dad's birthday because his girlfriend thinks the world revolves around her. I hate them both with a passion and now by some weird twist of fate I'm somehow making her birthday cake... O.o no idea how I got myself into that one - probably by not thinking up an excuse to get out of it fast enough...

But I'mmmmm ouuuuttttttaaaaaa hereeeeeeee! :D I'm getting my masters funded! So I get out of here in 3 weeks! I cant wait; then I can stop feeling like this emotional wreck and actually feel like me again. I got called 'idle' today; in a "jokey, but having a dig kind of way" my uncle- the uneducated, knuckle dragging, moronic, man who has an astronomical case of little man syndrome. Oh and he's almost bald too... The classic case of him putting someone else down to make himself feel better... this has happened before, always will. To be honest I pity him, he lacks the capacity to understand the value of education, that I am not idle, that I am working hard to educate myself to a high standard, to then be able to go forward into the world and get a good job. Whilst he works on a building site weather permitting. I have nothing against that type of work, or any type of work for that matter, I respect that people make of them selves what they are willing to put in, but I do get irked when people try to make fun of me for wanting an education. Especially then when I have to dumb down my language because they don't understand what a degree is (not my uncle - some other t*sspot) literally didn't know what it was:I explained it was higher up than A Levels and GCSEs... didnt have a clue what they were either... Well what do you expect from dodgy 'as f**k' people who try and scam everyone left right and center? Even supposed family? What a joke.

I told a good friend about an experience that I never thought I could share with someone outside of my 'trust circle' (for lack of better terminology) I've grown to trust him a lot over the past few weeks and it felt really nice not to have someone just patiently listen. I've told 2 of my boyfriends (the serious ones), my sister and my mum. Both of my boy friends have been overwhelmingly angry the moment I told them, one even having to leave the conversation to lie down because he was so angry, the other just cuddled me tightly and apologised. I don't know what to expect when I think about telling people. But today it just felt right, like I could let this person in, completely. Without him, I would truly be a mess, an emotional wreck. So thank you mystery man ( I know who you are don't worry) :P

Moral of the story?
Ignore the ignorant ones, let them live in their ignorance, one day they will realise. Trust someone, in your heart you will know who they are :)

Much Love

Panda Girl 2
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?