About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Monday 10 September 2012

Road to recovery

It has taken me a week to build up the courage to write another post. It hasn't been easy and today I came close to repeating that mistake. Too close. I'm not even sure what I was so upset about. Its all of the little upsetting things that are starting to get to me, always feel so much worse and I know its because of the amount of time I have spent around these things that are making me feel this way. I need to get out. I can't wait to leave. 10 days and I'll be back to being me, still with the sleep issues, but away from the every day reminders, triggers and insults.

I have finally managed to sort out counselling! I feel like I've finally accomplished something in this fight to get rid of these feelings, thanks to a good friend I know how to go about getting the counselling from the university when I go back.

So not only is it 10 days until I get away from this, but also 10 days until I can get the help I need. Finally. It's only taken all summer long to feel like I'm getting somewhere. I truly hope that I will feel better when I leave. If not, it will feel like i've wasted my time or something.

Moral of the story?
Persevere - help is there, it just takes time, patience and good friends to find it! Small victories lead to long term defeat! 

Much Love

Panda Girl 2 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?