About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Sunday 2 September 2012

Nitty Gritty

POSSIBLY TRIGGERING!!

When I started this blog my aim was to help people understand. Well, now I can say it must include all the nitty gritty bits.

So finally after months of trying to find it, seeking professional help and finding none, finding some fantastic friends, I gave in. Now all i'm left with is an arm that stings and a numb empty feeling. I feel ashamed. I hate myself for doing this. I feel like i've let down the people who supported me. Particularly one of my friends, who stayed up with me until past 2am because he knew I was terrified of sleeping. I feel I've let him down the most. If it wasn't for wanting to not let him down this would of happened a lot sooner.

This isn't just because of my previous posts today, its a conglomeration of things. All of them crashing down on me at once. I couldn't handle it this time.

I am truly sorry.


Moral of the story?
Cant escape my demons. Don't give up!

Much Love

Panda Girl 2 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?