About Me

My photo
Contact me at panda.girl2@yahoo.co.uk Much Love Panda Girl 2 xxxx

Sunday 2 September 2012

Why do I bother?

So I went through a lot of trouble to organise a nice date for my bf. As a surprise. I booked a table at a really nice restaurant and bought movie tickets. Today I asked him if we were still on for the date tomorrow. He said we could but warned me that he wouldn't be as happy as usual. This just completely took the wind out of my sails. Its not just because of this one time, its because this isn't uncommon. I try my hardest and I always end up feeling like I shouldn't have bothered, it wasn't appreciated and I wasted my time.

Nothing ever seems to be good enough. I just can't win. Feeling very low right now. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on for.

Moral of the story?
One sided relationships are never healthy. Always end up with people getting hurt. - What's that? Why am I not taking my own advice you ask? Simply I'm an idiot. Trying to fight for a three year relationship that is clearly over and I just can't accept that fact.

Much Love

Panda Girl 2
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Can I help in any way?